Jay Allen Sanford 8 p.m., May 25
- Community Blog
- Encanto Gas Holder
SEDC Open House on December 23
The Southeastern Economic Development Corporation (SEDC) will have its holiday open house from 2 PM to 4 PM at its offices in the Concorde Career College building on Imperial Avenue.
SEDC staff have held a gingerbread house contest between departments. Open house attendees will vote on a contest winner.
If I go, I'll be looking for SEDC reaction to the Encanto Neighborhood Community Planning Group's decision last night to delay a vote recommending the SEDC draft strategic plan to the Redevelopment Authority AKA city council. The Encanto planning group won't meet until February next year, and according to SEDC's draft strategic plan, the document is supposed to be in front of city council members before the end of January.
I wonder which developers have time-sensitive financing involved in all of this...
More like this:
- Encanto Businesses: "What New Apartment Building?!?" — Dec. 24, 2009
- Redevelopment Agency Block Grant Scandal: No Quick Resolution Here — Jan. 12, 2009
- Redevelopment Agency Block Grant Scandal: the Carolyn Smith Legacy — Jan. 11, 2009
- Recent SEDC Audit to City Raises More Questions than Answers — Sept. 18, 2008
- Fraud, CCDC, SEDC, and the not-so-controlling parent CSDRA (AKA San Diego City Council) — Sept. 12, 2008