Marty Graham 10:30 a.m., Feb. 25
If I cast the upcoming big screen adaptation of Good Times
Ain't we lucky we got it?
Let's pray that Hollywood, in its never ending quest to provide audiences with original, thought-provoking material, doesn't DY-NO-MITE! the planned big screen bump up of the '70's comedy sensation, Good Times.
Deadline reports the Sony Pictures adaptation of the CBS sitcom (it originally aired between 1974 and 1979) will be produced by Scott Rudin (Bringing out the Dead, No Country for Old Men) and written by Phil Johnston (Wreck-It Ralph, Cedar Rapids).
There has been no mention of a cast as of yet, and since Mr. Rudin was kind enough to produce one of Marty's films, I thought I'd save him some time by putting together this list of suggested talent.
More like this:
- It's beginning to look a lot like Oscar — Aug. 7, 2013
- A gallery of 33 vintage posters from Hollywood's Golden Age of cartoons — June 12, 2013
- The long, long titles: Part 1 — April 16, 2013
- See the book, read the movie 2 — April 5, 2013
- See the book, read the movie — April 4, 2013