Ian Anderson 5 p.m., Feb. 12
"Kane is a comedy."
Orson Welles and Henry Jaglom had lunch. Jaglom taped it.
Okay, so My Lunches with Orson has just gone on the Big Screen Christmas wishlist. In the meantime, you can read an excerpt over at Vulture. It's mostly fantastic bitchy gossip about Old Hollywood, but it also contains the juicy assessment above.
More like this:
- Steven Soderbergh reads The Big Screen! — May 24, 2013
- Albert Brooks in This is 40 for Best Jew? — Feb. 20, 2013
- Is Zac Efron gunning for James Franco's title as Hollywood's enfant terrible? — Jan. 21, 2013
- Snow White revisited: Just you wait, Henry Higgins! — July 26, 2011
- Played Out: MST3K Takes On The Tree of Life [UPDATED] — June 30, 2011