Marty Graham 10:30 a.m., Feb. 25
"Kane is a comedy."
Orson Welles and Henry Jaglom had lunch. Jaglom taped it.
Okay, so My Lunches with Orson has just gone on the Big Screen Christmas wishlist. In the meantime, you can read an excerpt over at Vulture. It's mostly fantastic bitchy gossip about Old Hollywood, but it also contains the juicy assessment above.
More like this:
- I'll never know if Storks delivers — Sept. 23, 2016
- Steven Soderbergh reads The Big Screen! — May 24, 2013
- Is Zac Efron gunning for James Franco's title as Hollywood's enfant terrible? — Jan. 21, 2013
- Snow White revisited: Just you wait, Henry Higgins! — July 26, 2011
- Played Out: MST3K Takes On The Tree of Life [UPDATED] — June 30, 2011