Ian Pike noon, Dec. 8
"Kane is a comedy."
Orson Welles and Henry Jaglom had lunch. Jaglom taped it.
Okay, so My Lunches with Orson has just gone on the Big Screen Christmas wishlist. In the meantime, you can read an excerpt over at Vulture. It's mostly fantastic bitchy gossip about Old Hollywood, but it also contains the juicy assessment above.
More like this:
- Oh, by the way: Only God Forgives — July 26, 2013
- New releases opening this week: Before Midnight, The Matchmaker, and more — May 31, 2013
- Steven Soderbergh reads The Big Screen! — May 24, 2013
- Jodie Foster's big Golden Globes speech, illustrated — Jan. 14, 2013
- A closer look at the tagline for Pacific Rim — Dec. 17, 2012