Dave Rice 11:30 a.m., Dec. 9
Last month, the San Diego Latino Film Festival announced the finalists in its 2012 poster competition.
And the winner is...
...Florie Parenthoux, a 24-year old artist from Annecy, France!
According to SDLFF, "Ms. Parenthoux is currently completing a B.A. in graphic design and digital media from University of Greenwich in London. Her artistic influences include noted British graphic designer Vaughn Oliver and Danish filmmaker Lars von Trier. Ms. Parenthoux believes graphic design should be used to inspire and touch people's emotions, something she tries to achieve with her own work."
More like this:
- The day Pee Wee Herman landed me in the hospital — May 22, 2013
- The poster finalists are in for the 20th annual San Diego Latino Film Festival — Jan. 3, 2013
- Lost gems of the ‘60s: Gates to Paradise (1968) with Jenny Agutter, Pauline Challoner — Nov. 27, 2012
- San Diego Latino Film Festival Unveils Finalists for 2012 Poster Competition — Dec. 20, 2011
- Just For That, Lars Von Trier Will Never Speak to Us Again! — Oct. 5, 2011