9 p.m., Feb. 22
2016: Obama's America: the President as Prince Hamlet.
I wasn't a fan of this one. I wrote a longish bit for this week's print edition, but the short version is here.
More like this:
- For what it's worth: New York magazine noticed Bronx Pizza a while back — May 1, 2013
- Albert Brooks in This is 40 for Best Jew? — Feb. 20, 2013
- 2016: Obama's America: Who's the Target Audience? — Aug. 28, 2012
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close — Dec. 8, 2011
- Universal Squeezes a Few More Dollars Out of the Back to the Future DeLorean Time Machine — July 25, 2011