Ian Anderson 6 p.m., July 29
LL Cool J Gets In Too Deep With Home Invader
LL Cool J learned the hard way what it's like to be caught up with a home invader he almost sent to kingdom come.
The rapper/actor awoke early this morning to find a burglar in his Studio City home. Before it ended, the prowler was no doubt kicking himself for not picking on Lillian "Lil" Bow Bow or a stringbean like Snoop Lion (nee Dogg).
According to TMZ, the intruder had tripped Mr. Cool J's alarm system. The ripped entertainer stopped short of ripping the burglar's head off when he decided to mix it up with the dude. Mr. Cool J managed to detain him until LAPD arrived on the scene at around 2 a.m. to collar the wrongdoer.
Nothing was taken and Mr. Cool J walked away without a scratch. Police say the suspect had minor bruises and will be arrested on suspicion of burglary.
More like this:
- A Tribute To J.R. — Aug. 11, 2011
- T. J. And More Stuff — May 31, 2009
- Cheap Trick and The Roots — March 4, 2009
- Rocker Chicks Do San Diego, plus Dark Metal, Racist Rock, Christian Goths, Hip-Hop Quest, Rave Culture, Fashionistas, Swing Kids, & more — June 9, 2008
- Local Music Lawsuits: Plus Celebs Busted in SDiego, Hard Rock Hotel Haters, & more — March 28, 2008