Barnaby Monk 5 a.m., Nov. 26
Video Tyme: Butterfly: A Love Story
File under: sympathy for the cameraman. Filming butterflies is hard, dude. Even slowed down, the action can be a little hard to follow, so here are a few stills with accompanying explanations.
Our hero, barely visible as he clings to an orange flower, is content in his bachelorhood, happily minding his own business.
But of course, his tranquility is shattered when a fetching female flits by.
Before he can think what he is doing, he has left his happy bachelor's perch behind and is off in mad pursuit.
But love can be cruel. In vain, he searches for the vision he once glimpsed, wandering alone through a barren land festooned with barricades that block his progress.
Then, just as he is about to lose hope - she appears!
But what's this? Our hero is not alone in his pursuit! A rival enters the scene!
What happens next? I don't know! They went into this crazy love spiral and then disappeared! W.C. Fields was right - never work with children or animals!
More like this:
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows — Oct. 19, 2011
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for The Avengers — Oct. 13, 2011
- More Fun with Studio Logos! — Sept. 14, 2011
- Never mind the Killer Elite, here's the Scorpions! — Aug. 4, 2011
- Comic-Con Days 1 - 4 Photo Funnies — July 25, 2011