Garrett Harris 8 p.m., Sept. 16
Walt Disney Unleashes Jaundiced Mutt!
Long before Courage: The Cowardly Dog debuted on Nickelodeon, this 1958 ad -- heralding another lily-livered pooch -- appeared in the pages of the South Carolina Spartanberg Herald-Journal.
Disney films are primers for children on adult neuroses. Here's hoping that Courage had his rabies vaccine.
More like this:
- Disney Rakes in the Hanukkah Gelt — Dec. 21, 2011
- Free Outdoor Screening of Disney's Tangled Tonight — Aug. 6, 2011
- Anatomy Of An Ad Campaign: Walt Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs — July 25, 2011
- Anatomy of an Ad Campaign: The Marx Bros. A Day at the Races — July 13, 2011
- Anatomy of an Ad Campaign: The Marx Bros. A Night at the Opera — July 12, 2011