Don Bauder 7:30 p.m., Oct. 24
Toy-Pitchman Michael Bay Writes Letter to Theatre Projectionists
Following hot on the heels of The Tree of Life director Terrence Malick’s letter to projectionists, popcorn salesman/babysitter Michael Bay has put crayon to paper concerning his thoughts on the 3-D presentation of Transformers: Dark of the Moon.
The following decree, issued on Paramount letterhead, was re-printed on Hollywood Deadline:
Before firing off a missive on visual presentation, it might help if Bay (Bad Boys, Armageddon, Pearl Harbor) first gave us something worth looking at.
And just what exactly does he want his audience to believe again? That for the third time in a row he can accept credit for a film in which Hasbro is the reel auteur?
More like this:
- Oh, dear, Megan, Part 3 — June 28, 2011
- Oh, dear, Megan, Part 2 — June 28, 2011
- Free Outdoor Movies All Summer at Liberty Station — June 22, 2011
- An Open Letter to Gerry Lopez, CEO and President AMC Entertainment — June 8, 2011
- The Projectionist Has Final Cut — Ask Terrence Malick — June 2, 2011