Susan Luzzaro 6:30 p.m., July 31
Your Summer of Superheroes, Part III
Uh-oh. We knew that handing the reins for the upcoming superduper-crossover-megafranchise Avengers movie to ubernerd Joss Whedon was risky, but this poster has us more than a little nervous. Four of the six superpeople pictured cannot fly, and yet, there they are, waaaaaay up in the sky.
Which kind of forces us to conclude that they're being dragged up into that wormhole thing you can see rending the heavens behind The Hulk. Avengers: Lost in Space? Looks like someone's still a little bit bitter about Firefly's cancellation.
More like this:
- Movie Poster Rejects You've Never Seen: Jaws, Batman, Supergirl, more — May 22, 2012
- Famous Movie Poster Rejects You've Never Seen (Exclusive) Pt. 2 — Nov. 16, 2011
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for The Avengers — Oct. 13, 2011
- Avengers Having Fun, Part Two: Further Tinkering with Norse Mythology? — Sept. 12, 2011
- (More) Reviews! — July 28, 2011