Marty Graham 2:30 p.m., Feb. 12
Kristen Stewart Out As TS Autistic Druggie Convict in Mom's Movie
Photo at left: Tiny Lister
Looks like "Snow White" won't be drifting after all.
Kristen Stewart, long-rumored to don four hats as a transsexual yardbird with autism and a nasty drug habit, will not star in her mom Jules' directorial debut, K-11.
Not since Tamar Simon Hoffs used daughter Susanna's fame as a Bangle to pull together her spearheading The Allnighter, has a film by a celebrity mom been so wildly anticipated.
Alas, K-11 went before the cameras last week without Kristen. The family's Jules, eager to establish a dynasty along the lines of the Barrymores, Sheens, and Culkins, cast Kristen's older brother Cameron in his feature film debut.
In addition to Cameron, the film stars Goran Visnjic (The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo), D.B. Sweeney (Memphie Belle), Portia Doubleday (Youth in Revolt), and Jason Mewes (Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back).
Thomas "Tiny" Lister in The Dark Knight
As my eyes scan the cast list, I find just cause not to come down too hard on Jules Stewart. Not many filmmakers nowadays have the foresight to carve out a role for the most excellent Thomas "Tiny" Lister, Hollywood's scariest looking dude. Someone should do for Tommy what Robert Rodriguez did for Danny Trejo in Machete.
Those of you with ample disposable free time can read the script here.
This is better:
More like this:
- A personal message to discerning San Diego cinephiles from Thomas 'Tiny' Lister — March 8, 2013
- Comic-Con Days 1 - 4 Photo Funnies — July 25, 2011
- Anatomy Of An Ad Campaign: Walt Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs — July 25, 2011
- Cinepolis: the Bar & Menu — July 21, 2011
- Anatomy of a Press Photo: Sarah's Key Premiere Afterparty! — July 13, 2011