Marty Graham 6:30 p.m., Jan. 17
Cliche Alert: Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows
Yeah, yeah, I know, it's not out yet. So no spoilers. But if you had to guess whether our bad guy, Professor James Moriarty, likes to attend operas or bawdy house vaudeville, which would you pick?
Opera: the choice of wealthy, powerful, sophisticated madmen the world over.
More like this:
- Hey everybody, remember Vacation? — March 28, 2013
- Lincoln one-sheet: Daniel Day-Lewis takes on his greatest challenge yet. — Aug. 22, 2012
- A Closer Look at the Clip from The Dictator — April 26, 2012
- Anatomy of a Press Photo: You guys, Terminator 5 is going to be SO awesome... — Aug. 18, 2011
- Anatomy of a Press Photo: Kung Fu Panda 2 Premiere in Los Angeles — May 25, 2011