Ian Anderson 6:30 p.m., April 27
- Community Blog
- As the Sun Cafe goes on
Update San Diego, 1/05/2011
I see Qualcomm will build a $975E6 plant in Taiwan to build Mirasal display screens for the e-reader market. The product will be shown at the High-Tech show at Las Vegas this week.
Ref: San Diego Union-Tribune, 1/05/11 page C2
China has 70 years of fuel for Nuclear Reactors and with a new break through to reprocess nuclear fuel have up to 3000 years of fuel. China also plans to add 100s of new nuclear power plants in the near future.
More like this:
- Nuclear waste storage remains a concern at San Onofre — July 16, 2013
- Though shutdown is permanent, San Onofre woes continue — June 13, 2013
- Proposal that would ban nuclear power in California cleared to petition for 2014 ballot placement — Feb. 9, 2013
- Nuclear Waste Must be Considered in Plant Relicensing — June 19, 2012
- Seeking Solutions for Nuclear Waste Storage — Sept. 12, 2011