Ken Harrison 5:30 p.m., Oct. 25
An open letter from Eyecandy manager Randy Bumregard to the City of San Diego
First of all, I would like to thank Walter Mencken for giving me this opportunity to address the government of the City of San Diego. I myself live in Chula Vista, but I figure it's best to start at the top of Mount SANDAG on this one.
Dear City of San Diego,
Just heard that you're due to pay $675,000 to a lady named Melissa Wilde because one of your fine police officers grabbed her breasts, asked to see them, and also asked to touch her sexually. That's a lot of money. Tell you what: repeal the no-touch law for San Diego's strip clubs, and I promise you that we'll work something out where each of your officers can do all those things for approximately $674,900 less than what you paid Wilde.
Randy Bumregard General Manager Eyecandy Cabaret
More like this:
- ZIMMERMANHANDLED — April 11, 2014
- Gloria Allred files sexual harassment suit against Eyecandy Showgirls in Chula Vista — Nov. 25, 2013
- U-T San Diego scrambles to cover up Copley death story snafu — Nov. 21, 2012
- Chula Vista Installs New Strip Club Regulations - UPDATE — Nov. 2, 2012
- Nuda Vista? — Oct. 11, 2012