Don Bauder 7:30 p.m., Aug. 29
Outrage over contractor's jokes to BCA Architects that commission for helping to land Southwestern development contract should be "naked chick for a year" dismissed by BCA as "a naked grab for a juicy headline."
"Naked chick for a year" was clearly an exaggeration, sniffed a scornful BCA President Saul Wuntun. "What he meant — and what he received — was half-price drinks served by half-naked girls at the Tilted Kilt during this year's NFL playoffs. There's no need for anyone to get their panties into a bunch."
More like this:
- In wake of Hooters ban on Filner, Tilted Kilt extends invitation to embattled Mayor — Aug. 14, 2013
- Game Changer — March 7, 2012
- Strong Mayor: Strong Mayor vs. His Ungrateful Media — Feb. 24, 2012
- Manchester Messenger Gets Meta — Jan. 30, 2012
- Trailer Reviews: Nicolas Cage Gets Paid — Jan. 30, 2012