Daniel Powell 10:02 p.m., May 23
Outrage over contractor's jokes to BCA Architects that commission for helping to land Southwestern development contract should be "naked chick for a year" dismissed by BCA as "a naked grab for a juicy headline."
"Naked chick for a year" was clearly an exaggeration, sniffed a scornful BCA President Saul Wuntun. "What he meant — and what he received — was half-price drinks served by half-naked girls at the Tilted Kilt during this year's NFL playoffs. There's no need for anyone to get their panties into a bunch."
More like this:
- In wake of Hooters ban on Filner, Tilted Kilt extends invitation to embattled Mayor — Aug. 14, 2013
- Southwestern College Seeks Redress from Contractors — April 12, 2012
- More Corruption Charges in South Bay — March 26, 2012
- San Diego: The Downward Spiral — Jan. 2, 2012
- More Contractor Coziness with Southwestern College Officials — Dec. 30, 2011