Susan Luzzaro 4:30 p.m., March 10
Strong Mayor to run pro-gay marriage ad during Republican Convention!
Recently, Strong Mayor squeezed into his best pair of denim cutoff shorts and headed down to the waterfront to urge his fellow Republicans to join cuddly teddy bears like Dick Cheney in supporting marriage equality:
But sources point to another, less ideological reason for Strong Mayor's declaration:
More on this story as it develops!
More like this:
- Strong Mayor: The Final Farewell — Dec. 3, 2012
- Strong Mayor defeated! — Nov. 9, 2012
- Strong Mayor addresses Chamber of Commerce, attacks arch-enemy known as Brown — Oct. 8, 2012
- Democratic San Diego mayoral candidate Bob Filner trampled after horrible pun about murderous elephant. — Aug. 29, 2012
- Strong Mayor: Strong Mayor vs Doomsday Demaio! — May 25, 2012