Matt Potter 10:28 p.m., March 6
Winklevoss Twins, Late of The Social Network and Currently Training in Chula Vista for the Olympic Rowing Team, Launch Boat Race Networking Website.
Apparently, $65 million isn't quite enough to buy an original design.
"Instant updates! Easily regulated privacy settings! Take that, Zuckerberg!"
Pictured: Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss
More like this:
- Manchester Messenger Gets Meta — Jan. 30, 2012
- San Diego Reader Announces Name Change — Jan. 3, 2012
- San Diego Union-Tribune Website Suffers Massive Quake — Oct. 20, 2011
- Who Plays Who: Premiere of Cowboys & Aliens at Comic-Con 2011 — July 25, 2011
- Who Plays Who: Skyline Murder-Suicide Edition — June 3, 2011