Ian Anderson 11 a.m., Oct. 27
- Community Blog
- Abnormal Heights
Finding Our Voice
San Diego has been plagued for decades with media that more often acted as cheerleaders than investigators.
Then came Voice of San Diego.
At this Tuesday's City Council, Donna Frye said of pending audits that Will Carless of the Voice has done a far better job uncovering disturbing facts than any professional firm hired by the city, at lower cost. She suggested just giving a $5k donation to the Voice instead of tens of thousands to the outside auditors.
Hear, hear! If I were on the council, I would have seconded that motion.
Donna is very popular in Normal Heights, and she deserves her good reputation. She'd make a great Council President.
More like this:
- League of Women Voters Protests Treatment by Council Committee — Jan. 15, 2010
- More Betrayal By Todd Gloria — March 11, 2009
- Gloria Signs Coming Down — Sept. 15, 2008
- Whitburn Stands up for San Diego — Sept. 8, 2008
- Development on a Slippery Slope — July 12, 2007