Ian Anderson 5 p.m., Sept. 30
- Community Blog
- A day in the life....of a thought-filled wife.
So tiny, so beautiful.
Ten little toes on little feet; So small, the littlest sock seems generous.
Toes curling and flexing; Relaxed then flared with the change of a mood.
A tiny babies body, sleeps to the beat of a mothers heart.
Ten little fingers; A hand so small, it can barely grasp.
Silky blond hairs atop his head; Chubby cheeks that blush.
Eyes that can set a life at ease.
Soft little lips that emit coos of joy, cries for nourishment and a smile of a pure love.
A touch of that delicate soft skin, creates a love so unconditional.
More like this:
- A Typo of a Peculiar Type (part 3, conclusion) — Feb. 15, 2012
- Water Bees, Toes — March 11, 2009
- Our friend the opossum — Aug. 31, 2006
- Two spoon story — July 28, 1994
- What We Love Chooses Us: San Diego's Secret Gardens — June 2, 1994