White Labs Tasting Room
A truly one-of-a-kind experience awaits at this beautiful tasting room in the belly of one of the country’s foremost yeast production companies. Base beers are brewed, then split into separate fermentation vessels, and dosed with different strains of yeast to show that ingredient’s immense impact on the flavor of the finished beer. It’s an eye-opening educational experience for beer aficionados and newcomers alike. The only knock is that the base beers could use some improvement.
Thursday, December 8, 6:00 p.m.
|Monday||noon to 8 p.m.|
|Tuesday||noon to 8 p.m.|
|Wednesday||noon to 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||noon to 8 p.m.|
|Friday||noon to 8 p.m.|
|Saturday||noon to 8 p.m.|
- "The nature of yeast" · March 19, 2015
- "Whie Labs expanding to Asheville" · Jan. 9, 2015
- "Best spots to have a beer" · Oct. 29, 2014
- "Ribbon Cut, Doors Open: White Labs is Open for Business" · June 17, 2012
- "Beer Touring: White Labs" · March 27, 2012