The Tin Can
The Tin Can (we dropped the "Alehouse" from our name when we got our hard liquor license) is a music venue in Bankers Hill that's completely owned and operated by musicians. Great sound, craft beers in cans, cocktails, and the home of award-winning Doods Foods.
Wednesday, March 11, 8:00 p.m.
|Tuesday||11 a.m. to 2 a.m.|
|Wednesday||11 a.m. to 2 a.m.|
|Thursday||11 a.m. to 2 a.m.|
|Friday||11 a.m. to 2 a.m.|
|Saturday||2 p.m. to 2 a.m.|
|Occasional live music||Yes|
|Payment options||Accepts credit cards|
- "The Tacoburger: Part Four" · Sept. 26, 2013
- "Fast, Cheap, and Out of Control" · Aug. 1, 2012
- "Guerilla Burgers" · March 14, 2012
- "Tin Can Ale House Remodels, Welcomes Doods Foods" · March 4, 2012
- Here's the Deal · April 21, 2010