Thorn Street Brewery
Much thought was given to providing an inviting atmosphere when the owner of a homebrew supply store teamed with his homebrewer friends to convert his space into a brewery. A dozen or so styles are always on tap. Slow and steady growth in the overall quality is getting Thorn St. to the point where its beers are almost as enjoyable as its atmosphere. Guests can sit at tables inside or adjourn to a second serving area with an open ceiling, TVs, belly bars and cabana-like tables with cushy seating and board games.
- Monday: 4-10pm: Industry Night: $3 pints for those in the bar/restaurant industry. Sushi Uno food 5-9pm.
|Sunday||noon to 9 p.m.|
|Tuesday||4 p.m. to 10 p.m.|
|Wednesday||4 p.m. to 10 p.m.|
|Thursday||4 p.m. to 10 p.m.|
|Friday||2 p.m. to 11 p.m.|
|Saturday||noon to 11 p.m.|
- "San Diego’s tastiest tasting rooms" · Oct. 28, 2015
- "Best spots to have a beer" · Oct. 29, 2014
- "Beer of the Week: Thorn St. Imperial IPA" · June 28, 2013
- "Beer Touring: Thorn Street Brewery" · Feb. 15, 2013