Stone Brewing Co.
This gargantuan production brewery, retail store, and farm-to-table bar and restaurant complete with sprawling landscape architecture award-winning gardens incorporating flora, water and, of course, stone, is the house that hops built. Since leading the San Diego lupulin charge in the mid-'90s, the company has greatly diversified its beery offerings. In addition to its own beers, Stone serves brews from other high quality contemporaries along with a menu built on ingredients from local farms, including its own. Brewery tours are regularly named among the country’s best, though service is an issue on the bistro side.
|Sunday||10 a.m. to 11 p.m.|
|Monday||11 a.m. to 11 p.m.|
|Tuesday||11 a.m. to 11 p.m.|
|Wednesday||11 a.m. to 11 p.m.|
|Thursday||11 a.m. to 11 p.m.|
|Friday||11 a.m. to midnight|
|Saturday||11 a.m. to midnight|
- "Old brewery news" · Sept. 17, 2015
- "The most unique Stone IPA ever?" · Aug. 9, 2014
- "Beer of the Week: Matt’s Burning Rosids" · Feb. 1, 2014
- "San Diego's Top 10 Breweries" · Oct. 30, 2013
- "Beers shouldn't be named after operas" · Sept. 2, 2013
- "Beer for Brontos" · June 1, 2011
- "A Book and a Brew" · Aug. 5, 2009