The Salty Frog
Imperial Beach can be a perplexing sector to navigate, but between the dirty dives and thuggish caverns, there exists a sanctuary of spirits and suds.
If you’re lucky, a local band like Whiskey Circle will be playing on a Tuesday, when the bartender will flip a coin and, if heads is up, you take your grog for 25 cents. Herald the dawn with an Avodkalypse Sunday, when 4 bucks grants access to the Bloody Mary bar of every hangover’s dreams, including Ballast Point mix, celery, okra pickles, horseradish, Tajin, pickled beets, several hot sauces, cucumbers, olives, and everything else you could possibly imagine.
Wednesday, December 7, 9:00 p.m.
Wednesday, December 14, 9:00 p.m.
Wednesday, December 21, 9:00 p.m.
Wednesday, December 28, 9:00 p.m.
Wednesday, January 4, 9:00 p.m.
Every Monday, Thursday
- Sunday: 1pm-2am: $5 build-your-own Bloody Mary bar.
- Monday: 2-7pm: $2 domestics, $3.50 wells.
- Tuesday: 2-7pm: $2 domestics, $3.50 wells.
- Wednesday: 2-7pm: $2 domestics, $3.50 wells.
- Thursday: 2-7pm: $2 domestics, $3.50 wells.
- Friday: 2-7pm: $2 domestics, $3.50 wells.
- Saturday: 2-7pm: $2 domestics, $3.50 wells.
|Sunday||2 p.m. to 2 a.m.|
|Monday||2 p.m. to 2 a.m.|
|Tuesday||2 p.m. to 2 a.m.|
|Wednesday||2 p.m. to 2 a.m.|
|Thursday||2 p.m. to 2 a.m.|
|Friday||2 p.m. to 2 a.m.|
|Saturday||2 p.m. to 2 a.m.|
- "The most American drink on the menu" · Nov. 19, 2014
- Here's the Deal · March 26, 2014