Owned by Baja Med chef Javier Plascencia, Romesco’s menu features a striking combination of flavors and seasonings. Here you can order classic Spanish tapas with a Mexican and Mediterranean twist (such as the Cazuelita de Gambas, which are shrimp drowning in a garlic tomatillo salsa with fresh thyme, chili oil, and feta, served in the small skillet in which it was baked). From lasagna with ground sirloin and lobster ravioli to duck breast with roasted figs and Scottish salmon, the extensive menu incorporates ingredients and seasonings from around the globe.
- Sunday: 11am-8pm: $1 off beer, $2 off wines by the glass, $5 tequila shots, $6 sangria and margaritas, $7 house martinis in dining room bar.
- Tuesday: 3-6pm: Tapas Tuesday: 1/2 off tapas all day inside tapas bar. Excludes lunch time.
- Wednesday: 3-6pm: Winedown Wednesday: 50% off all wine bottles and and live accordion music by Mark Davinovsky.
- Thursday: 3-6pm: Beer Lovers Festival: draft beer 36 oz. pitchers starting at $12.
- Friday: 8pm-close: Martini Friday: house martinis $7 in dining room bar.
- Saturday: 11am-10pm: Sangria Saturday: sangria pitchers $14.
|Sunday||11 a.m. to 8 p.m.|
|Tuesday||11 a.m. to 10 p.m.|
|Wednesday||11 a.m. to 10 p.m.|
|Thursday||11 a.m. to 10 p.m.|
|Friday||11 a.m. to 11 p.m.|
|Saturday||11 a.m. to 11 p.m.|
- "Droplets on the window" · June 13, 2014
- "Bonita: Tuna tostada trial!" · Sept. 13, 2013
- "TJ Crosses the Border" · March 22, 2007