Redwing Bar & Grill
One block north of University Avenue on 30th Street, dive-bar debauchery takes place regularly at Redwing. Anything goes here: you’ll see a variety of genders, sexual orientations, races, ages, sizes, and styles in this friendly, drunken environment. There might be some freaking in full-bent-over doggy-style position while, a few feet away, a singer belts out a ’90s hit. There’s a menu full of bar-food favorites and a back smoking patio to regroup.
- Sunday: 2-6pm: $7 burger and 12oz domestic draft, $1 12oz domestic drafts.
- Monday: 6-10pm: $2 domestics, $4 craft drafts, $.50 wings.
- Tuesday: 6-10pm: $8 buckets of Coronitas, $5 jefe margaritas. $1 tacos.
- Wednesday: All day: $3 wells & domestic bottles.
- Thursday: 6-10pm: $3.50 24oz tall boys, $9.50 burger & tall boy.
- Friday: 11am-6pm: $3 wells, $3 domestic bottles, $1.50 domestic drafts.
- Saturday: 10am-6pm: $3 wells, $3 domestics.
|Sunday||10 a.m. to 1 a.m.|
|Monday||11 a.m. to 1 a.m.|
|Tuesday||11 a.m. to 1 a.m.|
|Wednesday||11 a.m. to 1 a.m.|
|Thursday||11 a.m. to 1 a.m.|
|Friday||10 a.m. to 2 a.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m. to 2 a.m.|
- "Happy Hour: that transcendental space between drinking too early and drinking too much" · April 3, 2013
- "Fast, Cheap, and Out of Control" · Aug. 1, 2012
- Here's the Deal · Oct. 5, 2011
- "Rad Patio: Redwing on the Sabbath" · July 4, 2011