In the case of this recent addition to the Jewel, patrons are given the ability to build their own street taco or bowl using a plethora of boldly flavored proteins (chicken al pastor, grilled salmon, potato soy chorizo) and delicacies such as cactus, zucchini flowers, and huitlacoche (fungus extracted from ears of corn). The sky’s the limit, but the best things about Puesto’s tacos are the griddled discs of cheese with which they line their tortillas.
- Monday: 3-5pm: $6 margaritas. $3.50 tacos.
- Tuesday: 3-5pm: $6 margaritas. 3-10pm: $2.50 tacos, $3.50 Modelo especial cans.
- Wednesday: 3-5pm: $6 margaritas. $3.50 tacos.
- Thursday: 3-5pm: $6 margaritas. $3.50 tacos.
- Friday: 3-5pm: $6 margaritas. $3.50 tacos.
- Saturday: 9-10pm: free taco with margarita purchase
|Sunday||11 a.m. to 10 p.m.|
|Monday||11 a.m. to 10 p.m.|
|Tuesday||11 a.m. to 10 p.m.|
|Wednesday||11 a.m. to 10 p.m.|
|Thursday||11 a.m. to 10 p.m.|
|Friday||11 a.m. to 10 p.m.|
|Saturday||11 a.m. to 10 p.m.|
|Occasional live music||No|
|Payment options||Accepts credit cards|
- "Don't let the size of the list intimidate you" · April 15, 2015
- "Cocktails as ephemeral art" · July 9, 2014
- "Puesto: F-ing awesome!" · June 23, 2014
- "Accessible Gourmet Fare" · Oct. 17, 2012