Nate's Garden Grill
Organic is big here. Lance, one of the founders, says they try to grow as much of their food right here at Nate’s organic nursery, like veggies and eggs. “We’re growing food everywhere we can find space."
Prices: Pan of roasted pistachios, $4; grass-fed burger, $10; salumi-and-cheese board, $14; bratwurst with apricot-cranberry mustard, $8.50; chili, $3 cup, $6 bowl; flatbreads ($9, $4.50 during happy hour) include “MeatMen,” with pepperoni, mozzarella; potato, pancetta flatbread with ricotta, harissa; rapini flatbread with caramelized onion, blue cheese; also breakfast and weekend brunch
Hours: 8am–10pm Tuesday–Saturday; 8am–3pm Sunday; closed Monday
Nearest bus stop: Home Avenue and Euclid
Sunday, June 26, 1:00 p.m.
Tuesday, June 28, 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, July 3, 10:00 a.m.
Wednesday, July 13, 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday, July 20, 8:00 p.m.
Saturday, July 23, 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 4-6pm: $1 off cocktails and wine.
- Monday: 4-6pm: $1 off cocktails and wine.
- Tuesday: 4-6pm: $1 off cocktails and wine.
- Wednesday: 4-6pm: $1 off cocktails and wine.
- Thursday: 4-6pm: $1 off cocktails and wine.
- Friday: 4-6pm: $1 off cocktails and wine.
- Saturday: 4-6pm: $1 off cocktails and wine.
|Sunday||8 a.m. to 3 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. to 10 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. to 10 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. to 10 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. to 10 p.m.|
|Saturday||8 a.m. to 10 p.m.|
|Price range of entrées||$6 - $12|
|Occasional live music||No|
|Payment options||Accepts credit cards|
- "The Bedford files" · Sept. 4, 2013
- "Beautifully rinky-dink" · Aug. 13, 2013
- "Country invades City (Heights)! Nate's Garden Grill" · June 13, 2013