Mike Hess Brewing North Park
From a meager business suite tucked away in an industrial park labyrinth emerged this once small operation which has amassed a large following over the last several years, to the point where it’s mentioned in the same breath as many of San Diego’s top breweries. Owner Mike Hess recently opened a second, much larger facility with character, a canning line, and a brand new 30-barrel system that provides fans a cool place to consume. The brewery is visible from catwalks extending out from a windowed entrance toward a state-of-the-art tasting bar.
Sunday, April 9, 9:30 a.m.
|Sunday||noon to 10 p.m.|
|Monday||noon to 10 p.m.|
|Tuesday||noon to 10 p.m.|
|Wednesday||noon to 10 p.m.|
|Thursday||noon to 10 p.m.|
|Friday||noon to midnight|
|Saturday||noon to midnight|
- "San Diego's tastiest tasting rooms" · Oct. 28, 2015
- "Hess clan Purrowlin' O.B." · Sept. 11, 2015
- "Best spots to have a beer" · Oct. 29, 2014
- "Hess goes big for Year Four" · July 12, 2014
- "From Rock Bottom to Mike Hess" · March 17, 2014