Karl Strauss Brewing Company
San Diego’s longest running brewing company post-Prohibition has redesigned its Pacific Beach production brewery to include a tasting bar outfitted in reclaimed brewery materials like palate and barrel wood, joining nearly every one of its local contemporaries. With simple yet stylish décor plus seating indoors and on outdoor picnic tables, it’s a relaxed and good-looking place to get a taste of the company’s wide range of ales and lagers.
Saturday, January 28, 2:00 p.m.
|Sunday||noon to 5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||2 p.m. to 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||2 p.m. to 9 p.m.|
|Friday||2 p.m. to 9 p.m.|
|Saturday||noon to 9 p.m.|
- "Karl Strauss Wins Mid-Size Brewing Co. of the Year" · Oct. 10, 2016
- "All I want for Christmas is patience" · Dec. 13, 2014
- "An old dog’s hoppy new trick" · May 3, 2014
- "Beer of the Week: Karl Strauss Peanut Butter Cup Porter" · Oct. 25, 2013
- "Karl Strauss tasting room open" · July 29, 2013