Iron Fist Brewing
This family-run operation burst on the scene several years back behind, then 21-years-young brewmaster Brandon Sieminski, who led with an array of Belgian-style beers that painted outside style guidelines and were high on flavor, though a bit heavy-handed here in there (pun intended). Sieminski has since refined his core beers while adding in brawny, hoppier brews, and investing time and space to a growing barrel-aging program. Those oak vessels are on display in the tasting room, which is regularly full of happy revelers on weekends.
Friday, June 26, 6:00 p.m.
|Sunday||noon to 5 p.m.|
|Thursday||3 p.m. to 8 p.m.|
|Friday||3 p.m. to 8 p.m.|
|Saturday||noon to 6 p.m.|
|Price range of entrées||$5 - $10|
|Occasional live music||Unknown|
|Payment options||Accepts credit cards|
- "Dark days at Iron Fist" · Oct. 25, 2014
- "Ken Schmidt & Iron Fist’s ono pia" · Sept. 25, 2014
- "Iron Fist introduces four-packs" · Oct. 23, 2013
- "Minty Fresh Developments at Iron Fist Brewing Company" · May 10, 2012
- Feast: "Iron Fisted Vista Regime a Year Old and Going Strong" · Oct. 12, 2011