This place gets pretty crowded during Happy Hours, and with good reason: Between 4-6pm, oysters are $1. The Happy Hour menu also includes risotto balls, mussels in white wine, and the best brussels sprouts in the city. Each night features a particular booze that has been infused with a complementary flavor. Thursdays through Saturdays have music.
Saturday, December 27, 2:00 p.m.
Wednesday, December 31, 5:30 p.m.
- Monday: All night: Bar and lounge only.
- Tuesday: 4-6pm: $6 house wines, $5 beers, $6 specialty cocktails. $1 oysters, select small plates. Half-off bottles of wine all day and night.
- Wednesday: 4-6pm: $6 house wines, $5 beers, $6 specialty cocktails. $1 oysters, select small plates. $14 signature burger with fries and choice of draft beer or glass of house wine in the bar and lounge.
- Thursday: All day: $6 house wines, $5 beers, $6 specialty cocktails. $1 oysters, select small plates, $5 cava, half-off champagne. Bar and lounge only.
- Friday: 4-6pm: $6 house wines, $5 beers, $6 specialty cocktails. $1 oysters, select small plates. Half-off all flatbreads in the bar and lounge.
|Sunday||10 a.m. to 2 p.m.|
|Sunday||5 p.m. to 9 p.m.|
|Monday||11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.|
|Monday||4 p.m. to 9 p.m.|
|Tuesday||11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.|
|Tuesday||4 p.m. to 9 p.m.|
|Wednesday||11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.|
|Wednesday||4 p.m. to 9 p.m.|
|Thursday||11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.|
|Thursday||4 p.m. to 10 p.m.|
|Friday||11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.|
|Friday||4 p.m. to 11 p.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m. to 2 p.m.|
|Saturday||5 p.m. to 11 p.m.|
|Occasional live music||Yes|
|Payment options||Accepts credit cards|
- "An oyster education at Herringbone" · July 31, 2014
- "Drinking as human artistry" · July 9, 2014
- "Fashion Week: Herringbone" · July 5, 2012
- "Herringbone in La Jolla Set to Open May 23rd" · May 2, 2012
- "Food Time: Chef Brian Malarkey Announces New Venture" · Dec. 26, 2011