Uptown food at neighborhood prices. The creative, playful Italian menu emphasizes light, shareable dishes — mini-bites on through appetizers, pizzas, polentas, and interesting pastas and entreés, with adventurous wines priced only $7 over retail. Lively, comfortable, noisy. Bar grazing until midnight. Moderate.
Saturday, June 22, 12:00 p.m.
- "Festa Della Donna at Cucina Urbana in Bankers Hill" · March 4, 2013
- "Overseas suds: Italy" · Jan. 29, 2013
- What the Chef Eats: Polenta · Oct. 10, 2012
- "New Flavors at Cucina Urbana" · Sept. 22, 2011
- "Have It Your Way" · Sept. 23, 2009
|Sunday||5 p.m. to 9 p.m.|
|Tuesday||5 p.m. to 10 p.m.|
|Wednesday||5 p.m. to 10 p.m.|
|Thursday||5 p.m. to 10 p.m.|
|Friday||5 p.m. to midnight|
|Saturday||5 p.m. to midnight|
The kitchen is always open during business hours.
|Price range of entrées||$12 - $20|
|Occasional live music||No|
|Payment Options||Accepts credit cards|