The Blind Burro
Service is smart and hospitable, allowing The Blind Burro to remain just what it’s meant to be — whimsical and relaxed. This place is all about fun and intelligent spins on well-known Mexican favorites. The menu is stocked with a plethora of shared plates and entrees. They're offering up mole sauces, cotija cheese, pepitas, chilies, and — yes! —a salsa flight.
Wednesday, December 31, 7:00 p.m.
Thursday, January 1, 11:00 a.m.
|Sunday||11 a.m. to 2 a.m.|
|Monday||11 a.m. to 2 a.m.|
|Tuesday||11 a.m. to 2 a.m.|
|Wednesday||11 a.m. to 2 a.m.|
|Thursday||11 a.m. to 2 a.m.|
|Friday||11 a.m. to 2 a.m.|
|Saturday||11 a.m. to 2 a.m.|
|Price range of entrées||$7 - $16|
|Occasional live music||Yes|
|Payment options||Accepts credit cards|
- "Cocktails with a personal stamp" · July 9, 2014
- Video: "Crafting Blind Burro's Azteka" · July 9, 2014
- "Happy Hour picks from Reader new guy Patrick Henderson" · March 5, 2014
- "The Tacoburger: Part Five" · Sept. 27, 2013
- "This burro blind, not dumb" · Jan. 17, 2013