Originally opened as Fezziwig’s Brewing Company, this steam punk-themed brewery sports a tasting room rich in turn-of-the-century appeal that falls right in line with its Old English line of beers. The family-funded product of a young but well-respected local homebrewer, it is still in its infancy. Many of the beers show promise but require a bit of fine-tuning. Arcana shares a business park with On-The-Tracks Brewery and, though its junior by years, is by far the better of the two.
Saturday, January 31, 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, February 7, 1:30 p.m.
- "New name, same beer at Arcana Brewing Company" · May 28, 2013
- "The Name Game: Sam Adams vs. Fezziwig's" · April 16, 2013
- "Beer Week Basics: Fezziwigs" · Nov. 9, 2012
- "Fezziwig's Brewing set for soft open" · Sept. 20, 2012
- "Beer Touring: Fezziwig's Brewing" · July 17, 2012