Built in 1937, the Sun Beauty was originally called the White Eagle.

  • Pinterest

Stories this photo appears in:

Beauty goin' down

Sun Beauty crew members were saved after using an asparagus can to signal they needed rescuing.

Comments

Sign in to comment

Join our
newsletter list

Enter to win $25 at Broken Yolk Cafe

Each newsletter subscription
means another chance to win!

Close