Between July 1952 and December 1959, the City of San Diego operated a landfill in Mission Bay Park between Sea World and Interstate 5. For ten hours a day, seven days a week, ity trucks ...
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Liz Swain 4:24 p.m., May 24
Scott Marks 3:29 p.m., May 24
Matthew Lickona 2:29 p.m., May 24
Garrett Harris 2:03 p.m., May 24
Ken Harrison 10:47 a.m., May 24
© 2013 San Diego Reader. All rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission.