Mike Madriaga 8:30 a.m., Feb. 23
From “The 94 Psalm”
- Come let us rejoice unto the Lord. Let us make joy to God our Saviour. Let us approach to his
- presence in confession, and in psalms let us make joy unto him.
- Hail Mary full of grace, Our Lord is with thee.
- For our God is a great Lord and a great King above all Gods, because our Lord repelleth not his
- people, for that in his hands are all the bounds of the earth. And he beholdeth the heights of mountains.
- Our Lord is with thee
- For the sea is his and he made it; and his hands founded the dry land — come let us adore and fall
- down before God; let us weep before our Lord that made us; because he is the Lord our God; we are his people and the sheep of his pasture.
- Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee. — from “The 94 Psalm,” by Richard Verstegan (Rowland)
More from SDReader
- A Thanksgiving Poem — Nov. 23, 2016
- From translation of Veni Creator Spiritus (Come Creator Spirit) — March 9, 2016
- Help, lord, my hope increase — Oct. 7, 2015
- The Life of the World to Come — March 4, 2010
- Kaleo Church, Mission Valley — March 15, 2007