Content for Sunday, March 10, 2013
- El Cajon Police cracking down on motorcycle safety
- Is the Sweetwater Union High School District Buying Property in Eastlake?
- Three San Diego lawyers disbarred
- City refuses to pay $7.6 million to man paralyzed by a fallen tree. Requests new trial.
- Helzer, Grinnell & Hubbard: The ARC Trio
News & Stories
Is parking more valuable?
Should the police trailer in the Ocean Beach pier parking lot go somewhere else? Next week, the people will have their say. The trailer has been in the middle of the parking lot at the ...