Content for Tuesday, July 9, 2013
- Escondido man charged with knifing wife in bed
- 4th row center: The Corvette Summer rain check
- Joshua White Quintet featuring Hugh Ragin July 11 @ Dizzy's
- Best events in San Diego: July 11-17
- Padres President and CEO Tom Garfinkel resigns
- Water Authority considering hydroelectric power at San Vicente
- Edison "stonewalling" on what happened at San Onofre, says Aguirre
- Memories of Awesome-ness
- Bringing Kaos to the Media: Tom Romano Plans His Own Comeback
- Symphony lobbyist raises big cash for GOP Lincoln Club's city council contender
- From Nacogdoches With Love
- Chris Carpenter releases solo debut: Up All Night
- Dismissal denied: county DA must face charges of sexual misconduct by former deputy, federal judge rules
- San Diego top marathon city, says Facebook
- Recount required after Baja California governor’s election error
- Goofy Foot? Dad, daughter deliver dee-lish dog
- Rockies roll Padres
News & Stories
In Mechelen – pronounced with a guttural "ch" – religion has played a tremendous role for over 800 years. The city's provided shelter, freedom for women, even beer...and it’s also served as a dark double-edged ...
New brewery for Fallbrook residents by Fallbrook residents
I’m not a frequenter of the unincorporated town of Fallbrook and, hence, was unaware of the weekly exodus that occurs when its residents pick up and head out in search of good times, Friday through ...
East County brewpub reopening under coal-fired pizza giant and Stone chef.
Earlier this year, after roughly a year of mismanagement and passable but lackluster-by-San-Diego-standards beer, El Cajon Brewing Company closed its doors, leaving behind a rather appealing skeleton. With a good-sized dining room, serviceable kitchen, and ...
The Museum of Photographic Arts showcases a year in photojournalism.
Complications result from 20% of surgeries
In an attempt to bolster public confidence in the practice of plastic surgery in Baja California, the state's secretary of health has published a list of certified plastic surgeons on its official website, saludbc.gob.mx. The ...
“Babes” and “bastards” may get live entertainment
The historic San Diego Hardware Company building in the Gaslamp Quarter is almost done with its transformation into a new bar/restaurant called Lucky Bastard Saloon. According to sandiego.eater.com, the majority owner of Lucky Bastard Saloon ...