Content for Thursday, August 8, 2013
- Barrio Logan: Eat your fruit!
- Investor files suit against Issa, DEI Holdings
- Filner's accusers and their interesting connection to KPBS and the Port Commission
- Liquid Geometry: Bosstone brings bass from down under
- Department of Justice takes action against local tax preparer
- Blue Jasmine review makes reader see red
- San Diego Unified suffers another legal setback over installation of stadium lighting at Hoover High School
- Dig a divot: Munchkin Margaret Pellegrini is really most sincerely dead
- Orioles stomp Padres and take short series
- Transparency lags as GOP fundraisers fan out for anti-Filner drive
- Murrieta turns to public to fund business center expansion
News & Stories
Authorities have tracked down the suspect in a 1977 murder that occurred in Santa Ysabel, east of Ramona, over 35 years ago. Yesterday morning (August 7), the San Diego Sheriff’s Cold Case Unit, working in ...
Mexican authorities as far as Sinaloa and Cabo San Lucas asked to look for James DiMaggio and Hannah Anderson
Fugitive allegedly killed mother and son before fleeing with victim’s daughter as captive in southeast San Diego County.
Anonymous source says they seek U.S. asylum
Hundreds of Mexicans fleeing the increasingly lawless state of Michoacán have sought asylum at the San Ysidro and Otay ports of entry this week, an anonymous source has told the Baja California daily El Mexicano. ...
Defiant man is sprayed into submission
Border-crossing pedestrians coming into San Ysidro witnessed a border-security takedown on August 5, as U.S. agents corralled a man and blasted him with a gaseous substance in order to arrest him. The incident occurred at ...
North County brewery finds its man in brewer man-child
These days, finding a brewer is a daunting task. There are over 70 operating brewhouses and, even with brewing and craft beer industry prep programs coming online at UCSD and SDSU, the employment pool has ...
Visit vibrant Bellas Artes and other less-touristed attractions.
Mexico City can be daunting to outsiders. The metropolis is endless, making it impossible to ever cover the whole city without living there. But many from the U.S. still visit “el D.F.” (the Spanish acronym ...
30-Minute Body Massage, 30-Minute Reflexology Session, Body Detox & Paraffin Foot Mask at Karma Relaxation Spa
$79 for Elite Exterior Detail, Paint Sealant, Headlight Polish, and Air Duct Sanitation at Eco Detail