Content for Sunday, April 28, 2013
- Judge denies San Diego Unified's request to rehear case over Hoover High's new stadium lights
- Anthony Smith CD release party at 98 Bottles
- Handwritten notes are new evidence in Brittany Killgore murder
- The Coffee Shop Chronicles at New Play Cafe
- WELCOME HOME, MOMMY!
- Padres prevail over Giants in wild extra-innings game
News & Stories
More than a surfer stomp
In the quiet neighborhood of Azure Vista (now more widely known as Sunset Cliffs) a happening went down on April 27. It was quite a scene, attended by cats with names such as Lizard, Tar, ...
Normal Heights school wins fight with city
Four years ago, when the Academy of Our Lady of Peace began planning to add classrooms and parking to its Normal Heights canyon-top campus, the high school found itself fighting the city and its neighbors ...