Garrett Harris 10 a.m., March 30
May 24 Sudoku Contenders
- Susan Avery, Escondido, 1.
- Carl Baltrunas, Milpitas, 1.
- Bliss Beedle, Encinitas, 1.
- Felix E Charfaurs, San Diego , 1.
- Joseph Ciprian, Little Italy, 1.
- Larry Clark, Clairemont, 1.
- * Paula Davis, Spring Valley, 1. There once was a crazy duck, Who flew upside down and quacked up. He also did fly-bys, And plopped in peoples eyes, So when outside beware and good luck.
- Patrick Driscoll, Santee, 1.
- George Elam, Vista, 1.
- Roy E. Leeper, Chula Vista, 1.
- Ralph Levy, La Jolla, 1.
- John Markey, San Diego, 1.
- Hiroshi Miyazaki, Normal Heights, 1.
- Armand Nicholas, San Diego, 1.
- Jerry Noser, Bankers Hill, 1.
- * Laura Owen , City Heights, 1. There was a cat in City Heights, Knew nothing about animal rights, Fulfilled was every need, De-clawed, de-maled, de-flead, Now has nothing to do with his nights.
- Michael Rewa, Allied Gardens, 1.
- Seratima Tkachuk, San Diego, 1.
- Susan Williams, North Park, 1.
- Ric Witt, Clairemont, 1.
- * Martha Awdziewicz, Clairemont, 1. I wanted to live by the sea, To watch waves would give me, But the cortege's price, Made me rethink this twice, And I opted for Julian's pine tree.
- David Brokiewicz, Spring Valley, 1.
- Debra Dunbar, Fallbrook, 1.
- Green Dave Gietzen, Sunset Cliffs, 1.
- William Stuart, Cardiff, 1.
- Lily Sun, Carmel Valley, 1.
- * Brad Trafton, San Diego, 1.
- Flo Abena, Rancho Penasquitos, 1.
- Larry Klages, Encanto, 1.
- * Marc Richard, Banker's Hill, 1. It is said there is no rhyme for orange, Except when a cockney says door hinge, To no longer strain, My brain for no gain, I'll simply go out on a drunk binge.
- Don Bowman, Santee, 1.
- * Stacie Klages, La Mesa, 1. Once there was a clever wife, Who gave her spouse a lot of strife, She nagged and hissed, Then flirted and kissed, Oh what a miserable life.
- Jeff Loeb, San Diego, 1.
- Kendra E. Shaw, San Diego, 1.
- Nancy Teruya, Rancho Penasquitos, 1.