Vincent Farnsworth 7:30 p.m., April 24
May 17 Sudoku Contenders
- * Carl Baltrunas, Milpitas, 12. A reporter named Lois Lane, For danger she had some disdain, Because her friend was super, No one could scoop her, Even though what she did was insane.
- Joseph Ciprian, Little Italy, 12.
- Larry Clark, Clairemont, 12.
- * Patrick Driscoll, Santee, 12. There once was a man from Santee, Whose mind was exceptionally free, Being wise beyond years, Unencumbered by fears, He would dance down the street full of glee.
- Richard Hutchings, Santee, 12.
- Roy E. Leeper, Chula Vista, 12.
- John Markey, San Diego, 12.
- Hiroshi Miyazaki, Normal Heights, 12.
- * Michael Rewa, Allied Gardens, 12. There once was a man from Santee, His life was on so carefree, If the power plants in, He said with chagrin, I'll pack up my family and flee.
- Seratima Tkachuk, San Diego, 12.
- Ric Witt, Clairemont, 12.
- Cindy Fisher, San Clemente, 11.
- * Jerry Noser, Bankers Hill, 11. I once knew a man from Boston, Who owned a little red Austin, He drove it really fast, But alas, he ran out of gas, And to fill it up really cost him.
- Susan Avery, Escondido, 10.
- Jim Upshaw, Clairemont, 10.
- Paula Henderson, La Jolla, 9.
- Mamma Oakley, Oceanside, 9.
- Paula Davis, Spring Valley, 8.
- Ralph Levy, La Jolla, 8.
- Bethann Spinelli, Santee, 7.
- Lily Sun, Carmel Valley, 7.
- Bliss Beedle, Encinitas, 6.
- Butch Hays, La Mesa, 5.
- Felix E Charfaurs, San Diego , 3.
- Martin Mueeiarone, Carlsbad, 3.
- Sgt Maj Oakley, Oceanside, 3.
- Joe Arbusto, Rancho Penasquitos, 2.
- Les Hatcher, Escondido, 2.
- Moses McCabe, El Cajon, 2.
- Martha Awdziewicz, Clairemont, 12.
- William Stuart, Cardiff, 11.
- * Paul Colonna, Poway, 2. There was a young lady, Miss Bright; Who traveled much faster then light; She left one day; in a relative way; and returned the previous night
- Jim Felix, Pacific Beach, 2.
- Steve Krasner, Mission Valley, 2.
- Glenn Leider, Carlsbad, 2.
- Armani Nicholas, San Diego, 2.
- Terri Skwarlo, San Diego, 2.
- Susan Williams, San Diego, 2.
- Flo Abena, Rancho Penasquitos, 12.
- Paul Boland, Bay Park, 10.
- Larry Klages, Encanto, 6.
- Marc Richard, Banker's Hill, 2.
- Don Bowman, Santee, 12.
- * Stacie Klages, La Mesa, 6. There once was a 3 grade teacher, who was an interesting creature, I would not think it wise, To look in her eyes, For they were her scariest feature.
- Pauline O'Malley, Point Loma, 5.
- Wayne Mathieu, San Diego, 2.