* Larry Clark, Clairemont, 5. In Descanso there once lived a lass, Who they say had a very nice ass. Not the the kind round and pink, As I'm sure you would think. But the one with long ears that eats grass.
Paula Davis, Spring Valley, 5.
Patrick Driscoll, Santee, 5.
George Elam, Vista, 5.
Richard Hutchings, Santee, 5.
Roy E. Leeper, Chula Vista, 5.
Ralph Levy, La Jolla, 5.
John Markey, San Diego, 5.
Hiroshi Miyazaki, Normal Heights, 5.
Armand Nicholas, San Diego, 5.
Jerry Noser, Bankers Hill, 5.
Laura Owen , City Heights, 5.
* Michael Rewa, Allied Gardens, 5. There once was a lady from Alpine. Who had a fly end up in her wine. I heard her say, As she drank it that day. It should not affect my waist line.
Seratima Tkachuk, San Diego, 5.
Jim Upshaw, Clairemont, 5.
Susan Williams, North Park, 5.
Ric Witt, Clairemont, 5.
* Jim Felix, Pacific Beach, 4. Summer is here, but it's hard to tell. June is gloomy, but it's just as well. July can get warm, But that's the norm. By August it's hot as hell.
Martin Mucciarone, Carlsbad, 4.
Mamma Oakley, Oceanside, 3.
* Regis Worley, Poway, 1. They're building a street out in Poway, And it needs a good name , the now say. Suggested a fan, "Let's honor the man and name the street Junior Seau Way."
* Martha Awdziewicz, Clairemont, 5. We just had the longest June day, It was great to go outside and play. We ran in the sun, And had so much fun. Don't tell me, today's shorter, no way.