Matthew Suárez 11 a.m., Dec. 9
The Big Noise: The Free Speech Fight of 1912, Part Four
(Page 3 of 3)
- Bird, Stewart, Solidarity Forever: An Oral History of the I.W.W., Chicago, 1985.
Conlin, Joseph Robert, Bread and Roses Too: Studies of the Wobblies, Westport, 1969.
Diehl, Robert Warren, “To Speak or Not to Speak: San Diego, 1912,” master’s thesis, University of San Diego, 1976.
Dubofsky, Melvyn, We Shall Be All: A History of the Industrial Workers of the World, Chicago, 1969.
Foner, Philip S., History of the Labor Movement in the United States, vol. 4, New York,1965.
Renshaw, Patrick, The Wobblies, New York, 1967.
Winters, Donald E., The Soul of the Wobblies, Westport, 1985.
Starr, Kevin, Endangered Dreams, New York, 1996.
Articles in the San Diego Union, the Sun, the Tribune, the Herald, and others.
More from SDReader
- The Big Noise: The Free Speech Fight of 1912, Part Six — June 27, 2012
- The Big Noise: The Free Speech Fight of 1912, Part Three — June 6, 2012
- The Big Noise: The Free Speech Fight of 1912, Part Two — May 30, 2012
- The IWW in California, 1905-1931 — Aug. 13, 1998
- The Battle of Soapbox Row — April 2, 1992