Mike Madriaga 9:30 a.m., Nov. 23
June 7 Sudoku Contenders
- Susan Avery, Escondido, 3.
- Carl Baltrunas, Milpitas, 3.
- Bliss Beedle, Encinitas, 3.
- Felix E Charfaurs, San Diego , 3.
- Joseph Ciprian, Little Italy, 3.
- Larry Clark, Clairemont, 3.
- Paula Davis, Spring Valley, 3.
- Patrick Driscoll, Santee, 3.
- George Elam, Vista, 3.
- * Richard Hutchings, Santee, 3. T-Shirts are temporarily out. Are words that practically shout! It's been approximately a year, Those words almost we can hear, Temporarily? Well, just about!
- Roy E. Leeper, Chula Vista, 3.
- Ralph Levy, La Jolla, 3.
- John Markey, San Diego, 3.
- Hiroshi Miyazaki, Normal Heights, 3.
- Armand Nicholas, San Diego, 3.
- Jerry Noser, Bankers Hill, 3.
- Laura Owen , City Heights, 3.
- Michael Rewa, Allied Gardens, 3.
- Seratima Tkachuk, San Diego, 3.
- Susan Williams, North Park, 3.
- Ric Witt, Clairemont, 3.
- Martin Mucciarone, Carlsbad, 2.
- * Mamma Oakley, Oceanside, 1. This new criteria is tough. The puzzles are challenging enough! Know that I'm 70+ years old, Like a house of cards I could fold. However, I'm no cream puff!
- * Martha Awdziewicz, Clairemont, 3. We prepped for the fair in Del Mar, And all scrambled into the car. I-5 traffic was bad, And out children were sad. But the back roads sson made me a star.
- David Brokiewicz, Spring Valley, 3.
- Debra Dunbar, Fallbrook, 3.
- Green Dave Gietzen, Sunset Cliffs, 3.
- William Stuart, Cardiff, 3.
- Lily Sun, Carmel Valley, 3.
- Brad Trafton, San Diego, 3.
- Glade Newman, Imperial Beach, 2.
- Flo Abena, Rancho Penasquitos, 3.
- Larry Klages, Encanto, 3.
- Marc Richard, Banker's Hill, 3.
- Don Bowman, Santee, 3.
- * Stacie Klages, La Mesa, 3. There was an old man from South Bay, Who went in his garden on day. He tried to scare a fowl, By throwing his trowel. But it went awry and astray.
- Jeff Loeb, San Diego, 3.
- Kendra E. Shaw, San Diego, 3.
- Nancy Teruya, Rancho Penasquitos, 3.
- * Wayne Mathieu, San Diego, 1. You are temporarily out of shirts, A fact that kind of hurts, But wouldn't it be rad, If the Reader prize was a mouse pad? Certainly better than skirts.