Theo Dissy 11 a.m., Nov. 28
May 31 Sudoku Contenders
- Susan Avery, Escondido, 2.
- * Carl Baltrunas, Milpitas, 2. There was a young lady from Spain, Who always asked of the rain, "Where did it fall?" On the ground, if at all, Or mainly it fell on the plain.
- Bliss Beedle, Encinitas, 2.
- Felix E Charfaurs, San Diego , 2.
- Joseph Ciprian, Little Italy, 2.
- Larry Clark, Clairemont, 2.
- Paula Davis, Spring Valley, 2.
- Patrick Driscoll, Santee, 2.
- George Elam, Vista, 2.
- Roy E. Leeper, Chula Vista, 2.
- Ralph Levy, La Jolla, 2.
- John Markey, San Diego, 2.
- Hiroshi Miyazaki, Normal Heights, 2.
- Armand Nicholas, San Diego, 2.
- Jerry Noser, Bankers Hill, 2.
- Laura Owen , City Heights, 2.
- * Michael Rewa, Allied Gardens, 2. There once was a man from Lakeside, Fell into a sewer and died. It was quite a shame, With no one to blame, Police called the case "sewer-side."
- Seratima Tkachuk, San Diego, 2.
- Susan Williams, North Park, 2.
- * Ric Witt, Clairemont, 2. My transport while in Cairo City, Had a look most consider a pity. To accept it you must See a camel as just A horse that's designed by committee.
- * Martin Mucciarone, Carlsbad, 1. The College of Poetry's Dean, Told me "It remains to be seen, They range from quite rude, To a little bit lewd. But limericks aren't meant to be clean."
- Martha Awdziewicz, Clairemont, 2.
- David Brokiewicz, Spring Valley, 2.
- Debra Dunbar, Fallbrook, 2.
- Green Dave Gietzen, Sunset Cliffs, 2.
- William Stuart, Cardiff, 2.
- Lily Sun, Carmel Valley, 2.
- Brad Trafton, San Diego, 2.
- Glade Newman, Imperial Beach, 1. I knew a broker named Joe, Who promised to double my dough, When time to cash out, There were stories... and doubt, As he flew leaving my account low.
- Flo Abena, Rancho Penasquitos, 2.
- Larry Klages, Encanto, 2.
- Marc Richard, Banker's Hill, 2.
- Don Bowman, Santee, 2.
- Stacie Klages, La Mesa, 2.
- Jeff Loeb, San Diego, 2.
- Kendra E. Shaw, San Diego, 2.
- Nancy Teruya, Rancho Penasquitos, 2.