Garrett Harris 2 p.m., July 29
July 19 Sudoku Contenders
- Cindy Fisher, San Clemente, 24.
- Susan Avery, Escondido, 9.
- Carl Baltrunas, Milpitas, 9.
- Bliss Beedle, Encinitas, 9.
- Felix E Charfaurs, San Diego , 9.
- Joseph Ciprian, Little Italy, 9.
- Larry Clark, Clairemont, 9.
- * Paula Davis, Spring Valley, 9. Hey, crazy cat stop scratching the wall. Get of my armoire in the hall. Now what's that you're doing? What's that your chewing? Looks like -yuck- a hairball!
- Patrick Driscoll, Santee, 9.
- George Elam, Vista, 9.
- Richard Hutchings, Santee, 9.
- Roy E. Leeper, Chula Vista, 9.
- Ralph Levy, La Jolla, 9.
- John Markey, San Diego, 9.
- Hiroshi Miyazaki, Normal Heights, 9.
- Armand Nicholas, San Diego, 9.
- Jerry Noser, Bankers Hill, 9.
- Laura Owen , City Heights, 9.
- Michael Rewa, Allied Gardens, 9.
- Seratima Tkachuk, San Diego, 9.
- Jim Upshaw, Clairemont, 9.
- Susan Williams, North Park, 9.
- * Ric Witt, Clairemont, 9. Your switch to limericks, I attest, Has caused many puzzler unrest. But to the rules please stay true 'Cause some entries sure do Have a rhyme scheme that's shaky at best.
- Jim Felix, Pacific Beach, 8.
- Martin Mucciarone, Carlsbad, 8.
- Aubrey Stone, San Diego, 6.
- Regis Worley, Poway, 5.
- C Welling, San Diego, 4.
- Linda Cox, San Diego, 3.
- Sgt Maj Oakley, Oceanside, 3.
- * Martha Awdziewicz, Clairemont, 9. To write it is really much fun I often look hard for a pun. But as hard as I try Every week I do cry Since for ages a shirt I've not won.
- David Brokiewicz, Spring Valley, 9.
- Debra Dunbar, Fallbrook, 9.
- Green Dave Gietzen, Sunset Cliffs, 9.
- William Stuart, Cardiff, 9.
- Lily Sun, Carmel Valley, 9.
- Brad Trafton, San Diego, 9.
- Glade Newman, Imperial Beach, 8.
- David Zoby, Pacific Beach, 6.
- Flo Abena, Rancho Penasquitos, 9.
- Larry Klages, Encanto, 9.
- Marc Richard, Banker's Hill, 9.
- Don Bowman, Santee, 9.
- Stacie Klages, La Mesa, 9.
- Jeff Loeb, San Diego, 9.
- Kendra E. Shaw, San Diego, 9.
- Nancy Teruya, Rancho Penasquitos, 9.
- Silvia Urban, Encanto, 9.
- Wayne Mathieu, San Diego, 7.
- * L Barling, El Cajon, 6. Some think drugs are just there to abuse, Some think minds are not something to lose. Wish that everyone thought Elections shouldn't be bought, "Cos your vote equals your right to choose.
- * Glade Newman, Imperial Beach, 3. SD Reader is the best To see your name and prize the quest. Now you made more space To put my limerick in place, Put my name there with the rest.