Don Bauder 4:30 p.m., Aug. 21
July 12 Sudoku Contenders
- Cindy Fisher, San Clemente, 18.
- * Susan Avery, Escondido, 8. Sudoku was once the hardest part But then you turned this into an art I do my numbers first then for rhymes I thirst Which is the horse & which is the cart
- * Carl Baltrunas, Milpitas, 8. So many Limericks to read Each hoping just to succeed To win a grand prize A shirt in my size Or something else I don't need.
- Bliss Beedle, Encinitas, 8.
- Felix E Charfaurs, San Diego , 8.
- Joseph Ciprian, Little Italy, 8.
- * Larry Clark, Clairemont, 8. Jerry was a coach at Penn State Now a convict will be his next date You shouldn't blame Joe. Because he didn't know Sex in prison is Sandusky's fate.
- Paula Davis, Spring Valley, 8.
- Patrick Driscoll, Santee, 8.
- George Elam, Vista, 8.
- Richard Hutchings, Santee, 8.
- Roy E. Leeper, Chula Vista, 8.
- Ralph Levy, La Jolla, 8.
- John Markey, San Diego, 8.
- Hiroshi Miyazaki, Normal Heights, 8.
- Armand Nicholas, San Diego, 8.
- Jerry Noser, Bankers Hill, 8.
- Laura Owen , City Heights, 8.
- Michael Rewa, Allied Gardens, 8.
- Seratima Tkachuk, San Diego, 8.
- Jim Upshaw, Clairemont, 8.
- Susan Williams, North Park, 8.
- Ric Witt, Clairemont, 8.
- Jim Felix, Pacific Beach, 7.
- Martin Mucciarone, Carlsbad, 7.
- * Aubrey Stone, San Diego, 5. At first many doubted, An idea that Higgs had touted But now it's been founded That is theory is sound, The atom's inside has been outed.
- Regis Worley, Poway, 4.
- C Welling, San Diego, 3.
- Linda Cox, San Diego, 2.
- * Sgt Maj Oakley, Oceanside, 2. I'm a no nonsense kind of guy My USMC background is why So included my name in the Reader or you'll upset this leader Who you want to keep as an ally.
- Martha Awdziewicz, Clairemont, 8.
- David Brokiewicz, Spring Valley, 8.
- Debra Dunbar, Fallbrook, 8.
- Green Dave Gietzen, Sunset Cliffs, 8.
- William Stuart, Cardiff, 8.
- Lily Sun, Carmel Valley, 8.
- Brad Trafton, San Diego, 8.
- Glade Newman, Imperial Beach, 7.
- David Zoby, Pacific Beach, 5.
- Flo Abena, Rancho Penasquitos, 8.
- Larry Klages, Encanto, 8.
- Marc Richard, Banker's Hill, 8.
- Don Bowman, Santee, 8.
- Stacie Klages, La Mesa, 8.
- Jeff Loeb, San Diego, 8.
- Kendra E. Shaw, San Diego, 8.
- Nancy Teruya, Rancho Penasquitos, 8.
- Silvia Urban, Encanto, 8.
- Wayne Mathieu, San Diego, 6.
- L Barling, El Cajon, 5.